What information we collect:
- What information we collect
- For what purposes we use the data
- With whom we share your information
- Third Party Websites
- Consent and contact details
What information we collect
As you use this website and sign up for newsletter/ regular updates, we may ask you for certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number. Such information is provided voluntarily by you. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or providing any of the above personal information about yourself; however, you must provide personal information in order to subscribe to SoulsMesh email alerts or register with the Site.
For what purpose we use the data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with promotional communications, such as email, to the extent that you have provided consent and/or consistent with notice and any opt-out rights to receive such communications under applicable law.
- To answer your questions or requests for information or handle your complaints.
- To ensure that content on SoulsMesh provided is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
Like any other website, SoulsMesh uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
With whom we share your information
We share or disclose your personal information in the following instances and to the following parties:
- We employ contractors and service providers to perform the following site-related services: database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, and billing and email distribution. These third parties have access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- We may share information with third parties which may be the result of any mergers, acquisitions, asset sales, joint ventures, etc.
- We share information with third parties when we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) take action regarding suspected illegal activities; (b) enforce or apply our Terms of Service; (c) comply with legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order; or (d) protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
Third Party Websites
Our Services contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. If you have any questions about how these other sites use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
Polestar Adtech Solutions LLC –FZ
Business Center 1, M Floor, The Meydan Hotel, Nad Al
Sheba, Dubai, U.A.E.
Mail id: [email protected]